My Year Of Shakespeare Shakepeare

My personal journey into the world of William Shakespeare

Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I have always been aware that there was this dude named Shakespeare and that he influenced, well, everything. It seemed like a good time to read up on him and read what he wrote.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Pre-Reading 10/16/2005

This is the beginning of my year of Shakespeare.
I have always been aware of the bard and his influence on, well, everything and have finally decided to get to know him, and especially his works.
After much thought on where to begin, I have chosen A Year In The Life Of William Shakespeare by James Shapiro published by Harper Collins.
Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home