My Year Of Shakespeare Shakepeare

My personal journey into the world of William Shakespeare

Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I have always been aware that there was this dude named Shakespeare and that he influenced, well, everything. It seemed like a good time to read up on him and read what he wrote.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

In good troth, it begins so.

Well now, another January 1st has arrived. I'm not much on the whole calendar thing, but it does get me to work on the right day. Sundays, ok, that is spagetti night, so maybe the calendar is ok. I digress.
I have selected the order in which I will change my entire life around. Drum roll please....Tah Dah...I'm starting with the Greek plays (more to follow on why) and the first play is Venus and Adonis. Depending on how long it takes me to learn a new language, Shakespearean English, I'll probably post about my new life soon. And a very special thank you to Sandra at Book World for leaving the road clear for me to make a complete and utter fool of myself in public. The pressure is on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home