My Year Of Shakespeare Shakepeare

My personal journey into the world of William Shakespeare

Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I have always been aware that there was this dude named Shakespeare and that he influenced, well, everything. It seemed like a good time to read up on him and read what he wrote.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Me thinks thou hast fallen of the face of the earth

OK, I intended this to be My Year Of Shakespeare and it turned out to be My Year Of MS and My Year Of Changing Jobs. I'm still The Bookman but I'm currently working at Michaels. Go figure. To all of you who end up here once and a while, thanks for stopping by and come back sometime. I'll try to post something Shakepearean soon.
I'm going to read Hamlet.

3 Comments:

Anonymous william s. said...

Hi james,

I'm sorry to hear about your MS taking you away from your Shakey studies. V and A plus The Rape of Lucrece are brilliant intros to Sh. As are the Sonnets, my particular angle.

Hamlet is always good, shows Shakes at the height of his powers. Compare that tragical hero with his other tragical heroes. Coriolanus, Othello, Titus, A and Cleo, JC, Looney old Lear, Makkers, not forgetting Timon, poor sod. the star-crossed lovers R&J probably belong to this tragical heap.

so just wondering how far you've come in your quest.

yours in the name of Will,

W.S.

6:03 AM  
Blogger blogcar said...

123

2:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bichi!

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home